Membership

Would you like to become a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Australia? Membership is free. Congratulations, you are now a member!

If, however, you would like a personalised Membership Certificate emailed to you, there is a once off $5 processing fee for a Membership Certificate to be issued. Simply click on the link below and once payment is confirmed your membership certificate will be processed and emailed to you. *Please note that all certificates are lovingly hand-made, so there can sometimes be a delay of up to 4 weeks between applying and receiving your certificate. We’re all volunteers here.

**IMPORTANT** Remember to include in the Paypal payment comment box –
– your email address for certificate delivery
– the State or Territory that you live in
please type the name you would like the certificate issued in, exactly as you would like it to appear.
**if this information is not included in the order your $5 will either be promptly refunded and your order cancelled or a certificate will be issued to the named persons PayPal information if available**

Buy Now Button

Advertisements

120 thoughts on “Membership

1. St Lasagna

Arrrr
      I am honoured to become one of the saints of the australian church of his noodlyness. May pirates all over rejoice as the sound of another pastafarian become one with his noodlyness.
      R’amen.

1. Tyrone Buckwell

He boiled for our sins. I shall honour thy by eating the pasta flesh and slurping thy blood of pasta sauce.

2. Steve Bullot

TanyaWatkins,
    How does FSM cover postage and administration costs? Wealthy benefactor?
    How about a PayPal donation account.
    I appreciate how busy you are, don’t reply to this message, but I’d like to contribute
    R’amen

3. Brett Johnson

Apart from breaking the rules of common decency and respect laid out by his noodliness, Ummm, so I never ever go there… what is considered blasphemy? Are any foods taboo??? Is there an anti flying spaghetti monster or spagdevil?

4. Rae Walker

On top of old smokey all covered in cheese. I lost my poor meatballs when somebody sneezed. They rolled off the table and onto the floor. And then my poor meatballs rolled out of the door.

5. James Stone

R’amen

I was wondering if there is any way to speed up the process of the certificates as I am having a lot of drama in making Pastafarian my religion in my work as having no proof

6. Murry

Blessed be the tomato, the basil, olive, chilli, and any manufacturer of dairy products: angels of the greater glory

7. Ali Barrett

So I guess I now I am a Pastafarian I will have to relinquish my membership of the Atheist Foundation of Australia?

8. Norm Eather

Pastafarians have a seperate branch for Atheists, known as the Spaghetti Bolognaise sect.

9. Jeff Thornton

I am impressed with the logo. Who designed it? It wasn’t around when I joined the church years ago. Has a decision been made as to a Minister’s formal title yet? I’ve always liked Reverend Cap’m, but I’ll go with whatever the official line is.

1. Tanya Watkins Post author

I will ask our graphic artist if they wish to be named, but yes, the logo is very awesome. We held a poll on what our ‘officials’ should be called. Overwhelmingly the answer was ‘Pastas’

1. Norm Eather

Here Here, the only possible name for the ministers could be “Pastas” !.

Cheers,

Norm Eather

_____

From: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Australia [mailto:comment-reply@wordpress.com] Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 3:39 AM To: eathers@bigpond.com Subject: [New comment] Membership

Tanya Watkins commented: “I will ask our graphic artist if they wish to be named, but yes, the logo is very awesome. We held a poll on what our ‘officials’ should be called. Overwhelmingly the answer was ‘Pastas'”

10. d0ngieee

Hello, I have bought a membership certificate however I have forgot to put my email, name and state in the paypal comment box!!! please help!!!

1. Norm Eather

Hi, thanks, but I am already a member, and have a certificate to prove it. I put “Pastafarian” as my religion on the census ! He He He !

_____

From: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Australia [mailto:comment-reply@wordpress.com] Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2016 10:22 PM To: eathers@bigpond.com Subject: [New comment] Membership

Miranda Skye commented: “R’amen”

11. Godwin

I also got a certificate. The paypal was done as K reilly. Could the certificate please be for Godwin Nettles Miller.

Also great work, we need more people like you guys in the world

GM

12. Tony Betts

I am interested in joining but have a few concerns.
    What are the doctrines concerning the actual spaghetti?
    Is all spaghetti considered equal or is commercial pasta a lower caste than the home-made?
    Are other forms of pasta acceptable or does it have to be spaghetti?
    Do I need to use Holy Water or would salted tap water be acceptable?
    Is there a ritual for annointing with Olive Oil or just splash it on?
    Are Virgin Olive Oils worshipped as a sauce of enlightenment?

The other matter is the Pirates. Could Speleologists be substitued? Pirates sort of make me uneasy.

13. Samantha Wojtowicz

The desire to be touched by his noodly appendages has at last become to strong that I find I must be embraced into his saucy fold

14. Natasha Byrum

Hey Cap,

Got 2 certificates for a few dollars each upon joining, i have since recruited 2 more fellow pastafarians to worship under his holey noodlyness. Somehow in all the excitement ive lost the link. How can I go about making them as proud as I was to receive such an honorary piece of paper and turning point in one’s life.

In the name of the fettuccine, the penne and the holy spaghetti

R’Amen

X

15. Chong Wang

Hello Chong Wang here to spread the pastafarian words. Dear Lord, I wish to be as boosted and as a bonobo as you. I pray each night and eat pasta each day. I pray Ramen’.#Memez

16. James Ray

Good morning to ye,
    I plan in a several stage process:
    Read the gospel of the FSM.
    Get my drivers license photo while wearing the headgear of the Pastafarian.
    Get ordained in the church of the FSM.
    Host services in my Pirate garb, of course, under the church of the FSM, here in Las Vegas.
    So the question is – do you do ‘services’? And how/what do you do? I’m looking for some inspiration here. I’ll likely perform wedding ceremonies as well, but a’ sermon’ here and there should happen.
    Thoughts?

17. Ben Delwijnen

For I have partaken of the sauce and behelded the noodly goodness and truly it is the way.
    Ramen.

18. Tom

I believe in Taglia AND Penne but only with a creamy Gorgonzola. Gorgs first!! But the Spags are sacred!

19. Kurt Peacock

on this day I swear my allegiance to the all mighty flying spaghetti monster , may I Feast on his carbolishousness I will proudly call myself a Pastafarian from this day on , r’amen.