Membership

Would you like to become a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Australia? Membership is free.

If you would just like to register as a member please fill in the form below.

98 thoughts on “Membership

1. St Lasagna

Arrrr
      I am honoured to become one of the saints of the australian church of his noodlyness. May pirates all over rejoice as the sound of another pastafarian become one with his noodlyness.
      R’amen.

1. Tyrone Buckwell

He boiled for our sins. I shall honour thy by eating the pasta flesh and slurping thy blood of pasta sauce.

2. Steve Bullot

TanyaWatkins,
    How does FSM cover postage and administration costs? Wealthy benefactor?
    How about a PayPal donation account.
    I appreciate how busy you are, don’t reply to this message, but I’d like to contribute
    R’amen

3. Brett Johnson

Apart from breaking the rules of common decency and respect laid out by his noodliness, Ummm, so I never ever go there… what is considered blasphemy? Are any foods taboo??? Is there an anti flying spaghetti monster or spagdevil?

4. Rae Walker

On top of old smokey all covered in cheese. I lost my poor meatballs when somebody sneezed. They rolled off the table and onto the floor. And then my poor meatballs rolled out of the door.

5. James Stone

R’amen

I was wondering if there is any way to speed up the process of the certificates as I am having a lot of drama in making Pastafarian my religion in my work as having no proof

6. Murry

Blessed be the tomato, the basil, olive, chilli, and any manufacturer of dairy products: angels of the greater glory

7. Ali Barrett

So I guess I now I am a Pastafarian I will have to relinquish my membership of the Atheist Foundation of Australia?

8. Norm Eather

Pastafarians have a seperate branch for Atheists, known as the Spaghetti Bolognaise sect.

9. Jeff Thornton

I am impressed with the logo. Who designed it? It wasn’t around when I joined the church years ago. Has a decision been made as to a Minister’s formal title yet? I’ve always liked Reverend Cap’m, but I’ll go with whatever the official line is.

1. Tanya Watkins Post author

I will ask our graphic artist if they wish to be named, but yes, the logo is very awesome. We held a poll on what our ‘officials’ should be called. Overwhelmingly the answer was ‘Pastas’

1. Norm Eather

Here Here, the only possible name for the ministers could be “Pastas” !.

Cheers,

Norm Eather

_____

From: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Australia [mailto:comment-reply@wordpress.com] Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 3:39 AM To: eathers@bigpond.com Subject: [New comment] Membership

Tanya Watkins commented: “I will ask our graphic artist if they wish to be named, but yes, the logo is very awesome. We held a poll on what our ‘officials’ should be called. Overwhelmingly the answer was ‘Pastas'”

1. Norm Eather

Hi, thanks, but I am already a member, and have a certificate to prove it. I put “Pastafarian” as my religion on the census ! He He He !

_____

From: Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Australia [mailto:comment-reply@wordpress.com] Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2016 10:22 PM To: eathers@bigpond.com Subject: [New comment] Membership

Miranda Skye commented: “R’amen”

10. Godwin

I also got a certificate. The paypal was done as K reilly. Could the certificate please be for Godwin Nettles Miller.

Also great work, we need more people like you guys in the world

GM

11. Tony Betts

I am interested in joining but have a few concerns.
    What are the doctrines concerning the actual spaghetti?
    Is all spaghetti considered equal or is commercial pasta a lower caste than the home-made?
    Are other forms of pasta acceptable or does it have to be spaghetti?
    Do I need to use Holy Water or would salted tap water be acceptable?
    Is there a ritual for annointing with Olive Oil or just splash it on?
    Are Virgin Olive Oils worshipped as a sauce of enlightenment?

The other matter is the Pirates. Could Speleologists be substitued? Pirates sort of make me uneasy.